DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
My Girl The River
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

11/7/2017 at 2:45:12 PM GMT
My Girl The River
https://youtu.be/jJrSXITgc0g

Genre: Americana/Folk/Singer-Songwriter
Based: UK

My Girl The River is the work of Kris Wilkinson Hughes, an American folk/Americana/singer-songwriter based in the UK. Having performed with artists such as The Sentimentals, Jonathan Byrd, Laura Cantrell, Cara Luft and Suzanne Vega, She was invited two years running to perform at the legendary Isle of Wight Festival. Kris is actively seeking showcase opportunities. Her first album, a tribute to her Louisiana and Southern roots was recorded with musicians such as Jonathan Byrd, Will Kimbrough and Jacob Lundby. It received 8.1 stars through Paste Music and her voice has been described as 'sugared espresso'. She will be performing as part of the British Underground and welcomes other showcase opportunities. She is a recipient of a 'First Timers' scholarship. 

Kris is actively writing for the next album and looking forward to meeting you at FAI. Thank you for your
consideration.

Email kh@supertinyrecords.com

Visit www.mygirltheriver.com 

facebook @mygirltheriver
twitter @mygirltheriver
Instagram @mygirltheriver

Attached Images:

Last edited Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal