DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Kirsten Maxwell - Seeking Private Showcases
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/4/2017 at 8:32:30 PM GMT
Kirsten Maxwell - Seeking Private Showcases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6e7AL8WWdQ

Hi Folk Alliance!

I am looking froward to attending Folk Alliance for the second time. I'm filling out my private showcase schedule and I would love to play your room.

Email: Kmaxwellmusic@gmail.com

Phone: 516-225-8489

Some info about me:

Her voice has been compared to Baccarat crystal, her lyrics, rich with poetry and passion, and her guitar playing, a perfectly delicate accompaniment to her craft. To top it all off singer/songwriter Kirsten Maxwell is as endearing off stage as she is in the spotlight. This up and coming artist proves herself worthy of such acclaim time and time again, earning awards for songwriting and performance across the U.S. She has opened for folk luminaries including Bill Staines and Vance Gilbert, and rock icon Melissa Etheridge. 

To quote Jon Stein WTBQ, “I never thought I’d ever hear a voice as angelic and mesmerizing as I did when I first listened to Joan Baez some 50 years ago, but then I heard the voice, songs and melodies of Kirsten Maxwell.”

Awards &Accolades

• Most Wanted Artist at Falcon Ridge Folk Festival 2017 
  • NERFA Formal Showcase Artist 2017
  • Kerrville New Folk Finalist 2016 
  • Winner of the South Florida Folk Festival Singer Songwriter Competition 2016
  • Official Showcase Artist at the South East Regional Folk Alliance (SERFA) Conference 2016
  • Official Showcase Artist at the South West Regional Folk Alliance (SWRFA) Conference 2016
  • TriCentric Showcase Artist at the North East Regional Folk Alliance (NERFA) Conference 2016
  • First place in a contest sponsored by the Rhode Island Songwriters Association (RISA) 2015
  • Suzie Wollenberg Folk DJ Showcase at the Northeast Regional Folk Alliance (NERFA) Conference 2015

Attached Images:

Last edited Monday, December 4, 2017

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal