DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Ira Wolf
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/9/2016 at 12:37:32 AM GMT
Ira Wolf

Contact

Email: irawolfmusic@gmail.com

Phone: 406-670-5043

Category: Singer/Songwriter Folk

Hello!

My name is Ira Wolf and I'm a touring singer/songwriter based out of Nashville. I've spent the past three years on the road, promoting my first two albums, 'Fickle Heart' and 'Honest'. This will be my third time at the conference and I'm so excited to meet some new folks through more private showcases! 

Bio

Hailing from the mountains of Montana, and making a home in Nashville, TN, Ira Wolf's music and writing is filled with "..original and accessible lyrics without a hint of cliches."  With two studio albums to share, Ira has performed in living rooms and on stages across the U.S., parts of the UK, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia since she began touring in 2014. She draws from personal experience and connects on an intimate level with her audience through vulnerable, honest lyrics and melancholy vocals. The recent debut of her sophomore album, Honest, was received incredibly well, racking up nearly 10 million plays on Spotify since it's release in March, 2016.

With a background in classical and bluegrass genres, Ira has been recognized for her lyrical content and vocal capabilities by a number or organizations and festivals, including Rocky Mountain Folks Festival Songwriter Showcase, Great American Song Contest, International Songwriting Competition, Gate City Music Festival, Eddie Owen's Songwriter Shootout, and CT Folk Festival, among others since 2015. She has also been acknowledged for her fearless dedication to a full-time touring schedule as a solo female artist. As Ira has continued living on the road throughout the past two years, her music and lifestyle have been featured in blogs such as She-Explores 'Women on the Road', and Sonicbids 'Success Stories'.

Ira recently returned from 'TheGowesty Tour'; traveling nearly 30,000 miles in a 1988 Volkswagen Vanagon Camper for five months across the U.S. She continues touring extensively in the states and internationally while writing for her next project, anticipated to be finished in late 2017. 

For more live videos, please follow the links below.

Baby - GoWesty Sessions - Los Osos, CA

Fickle Heart - House Concert - Bozeman, MT

The Devil and Me - Red Clay Music Foundry Theater - Duluth, GA

Honest - Sofar Sounds Showcase - San Francisco, CA

Attached Images:

Last edited Thursday, December 8, 2016

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal