DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
First-timers looking to bring fun and high energy to YOUR showcase room!!
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/9/2016 at 9:33:31 PM GMT
First-timers looking to bring fun and high energy to YOUR showcase room!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b1DOxZFb9I

Meet THE WIDE OPEN, Americana music's best kept secret! An award winning duo, Season Ammons and Allen Rayfield have artfully crafted their own unique sound that is comprised of multiple musical elements ranging from Folk, Blues, Southern Roots; and Soul, that together, are THE WIDE OPEN. A duo who tour 200 dates a year at venues from St.Louis to Texas and as far south as the Florida Keys,their harmonies, instruments, and songwriting bring it home for true lovers of Americana music. 

Hailing from Texas, multi-instrumentalist and award winning vocalist, Season Ammons combines soulful blues-infused vocals that together with her powerful guitar and banjo playing skills impress and inspire. 

St.Louis native, Allen Rayfield, is an award-winning harmonica player whose vocals together with Season's lend The Wide Open's tight, organic, seductive harmonies. 

Based in the Florida panhandle and recent subject of a regional PBS Special, The Wide Open released their debut album "We'll Get By" in 2015. To all who see them play live, it's clear that the duo has something to say and occupies a special place in the market. 2017 will undoubtedly be their year to bring their music into the hearts,minds, and ears of Americana Music fans everywhere!

Attached Images:

Last edited Friday, December 9, 2016
12/22/2016 at 1:26:34 AM GMT
Hi Season and Allen,
My friend Britta Lee Shain and I are hosting a private showcase room, Freedom Folkers, Room 623....I have some 15 minute slots if you would like one, 1:20, 1:40, 2:00, 2:20, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Let me know if you would like one. It's free!
All the best,
Nancy Cassidy
nancycassidymusic@gmail.com

12/27/2016 at 8:12:10 PM GMT
Hi there, sent you all a reply via email as well. Hope your Holidays were bright! Thanks

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal