DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Jordi Baizan looking for a Private Showcase Slot....
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/19/2016 at 4:06:52 PM GMT
Jordi Baizan looking for a Private Showcase Slot....
https://youtu.be/JPgIhRVAOGY

Hi...

I'm Jordi Baizan, a performing songwriter from the Houston, TX area. I had such an amazing experience at SWRFA this year that I wanted to jump in with both feed and get to the FAI conference!

I've been a performing songwriter for several years, but have mostly played with a band in the Houston area. Now, I'm reaching out as a solo artist and really love the entire Folk Alliance family as a means of support and growth.

I've just finished recording my first CD and will release it early in 2017. My music is basically folk americana. I write story songs. I don't compare myself with anyone, as I really strive to be an individual in this business.

I would love to come and play in your room. Please respond to this email, or contact Andi or Ren at AREN Creative info@arencreative.com to confirm a booking. 

Thanks in advance! I can't wait to get to Kansas City!!! 

Regards,

Jordi Baizan

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal