DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Jane Fallon Bringing Songs of Purpose
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/19/2016 at 6:07:17 PM GMT
Jane Fallon Bringing Songs of Purpose

Phone: (603) 801-6342

Category:Contemporary Folk with traditional roots

Winner: Woody Guthrie, Will McLean, CT Songwriters Environmental Songwriting Competition

Bio: I am excited to be atteding Folk Alliance this year with its theme of Forbidden Folk. I am bringing along my new book Beyond Reason: Songwriting on Purpose with 11 original songs on topics including  the environment, animal cruelty, and racial injustice.

" . . . The narrative chops of Jane singing about social justice without preachiness, letting the story spell out the point." Ellis Paul

"If you are thinking of booking Jane for a show, what are you waiting for?  Do it now!

"No one could be easier to work with.  You will be happy, and the audience will love her. I have been lucky, and done a TV show, two radio shows, and live concerts with her. Working with her is always simple, always easy and always results in a satisfied audience. She enchants them. After the last concert, word in the Ladies Room was  "This was the best show yet!"

Jane captures her audience. Her style shows pop, folk, swing, and country influences. She enters songwriting contests and wins, with good reason. She is a perceptive story teller, and writes enticing lyrics that capture her audience. Add a melody, and Jane's great guitar work, and then her rich voice takes it all the way to exceptional.

The audience always wins. She makes it easy."

Bob Crownfield
Producer
Studio Session Live Radio and TV

Would love to play in your room.

Attached Images:

Last edited Monday, December 19, 2016
12/22/2016 at 12:48:58 AM GMT
Hi Jane,
My friend Britta Lee Shain and I are hosting a private showcase room, Freedom Folkers, Room 623....I have some 15 minute slots if you would like one, 1:20, 1:40, 2:00, 2:20, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
Let me know if you would like one. It's free!
All the best,
Nancy Cassidy

12/24/2016 at 11:07:12 PM GMT
Nancy, May I put in for one?

(Also, it's not clear whether it's in the afternoon or early in the AM.)

Andy Cohen

1/2/2017 at 2:11:47 AM GMT
Nancy - sorry to be late in responding. The holidays have been busy for me. I sent you a private email.

Thanks!

Jane

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal