DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Jim Page---showcase opportunities AND Jim Page---seeking Showcase spots.
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/29/2016 at 11:47:55 PM GMT
Jim Page---showcase opportunities AND Jim Page---seeking Showcase spots.

Greetings one and all Showcase Seekers and Presenters!  We are contacting folks who reached out for Showcase slots at the Whose World Is This Private Showcase....and will have some more openings for sure. The setting and style is songwriters and duos/trios with something to say!.....all acoustic.....

AND I would love to trade a showcase opportunity at mine for one at yours.  I need to reel in a few more Showcase spots...... any opportunities welcome! I'm a seasoned singer/songwriter from Seattle with 45 years of experience performing, touring internationally, recording, collaborating and presenting workshops.

Please reach out to me at folkpunch@aol.com. Phone 206) 465-2607

Thanks much and looking forward!

“One Of The 50 Most Influential Musicians In Seattle History.” - Seattle Metropolitan Magazine

Attached Images:

12/30/2016 at 3:22:49 PM GMT
http://youtu.be/Irm4gxW8gDs
Hi Jim,
My name is Gallie. I'll be a first time attendee at this years conference. I'm very much looking forward to it, but by all accounts it seems to be a bit of a monster event.
Anyway, I'm an Irish songwriter now living in australia. I'm seeking some private showcase spots. Do you have any available and will you be putting on any In The Round sessions?
You can check out my songs on the web site below, but either way perhaps we'll bump into each other. I love nothing more than talk about the craft of songwriting to other songwriters.
Regards
Gallie
www.gallie.com.au

1/4/2017 at 10:32:39 PM GMT
Thursday 12:30 (after midnight)
Saturday 11:30, 12:30.
Love to have you.

1/6/2017 at 4:42:13 AM GMT
Hi Jim,

I just sent you an email. Hope you can check it out.

Jaxon Lalonde
www.inwiththeoldband.com

1/6/2017 at 5:36:31 AM GMT
Hi Jim, We'd love to be included in your showcase room. I just sent you an email with links to our music. Thank you! Curtis & Loretta

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal