DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Wes Kirkpatrick
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

1/9/2017 at 5:58:06 PM GMT
Wes Kirkpatrick

Contact

Email: wes@weskirkpatrick.com

Phone: 615-982-5857

Category: Singer/Songwriter, Folk

Hi! I'm back at Folk Alliance for the fourth straight year. Looking for a few showcases to round out the conference this year. Can't wait to meet you up in the hallways! 

Bio

Following the successful release of his sophomore solo album, Wes spent a good amount of time on the road. Touring with bands such as The Milk Carton Kids, The Wood Brothers, Martin Sexton, Stephen Kellogg, Sea Wolf, Bobby Long and Ben Taylor along the way.

That time on the road inspired many songs for his follow up EP. “I like to write in hotels, planes, trains etc.” explained Kirkpatrick. “I travel by train as much as I can. I love the atmosphere on trains. It’s laid back and friendly during the day, and at night it makes you feel like you’ve gone back in time. In a sleeper car at 2am, sipping whiskey, listening to the train whistle and watching the world roll by, that’s when I would write”. With new songs piling up, Wes reached out to his fans to help fund the record, and they came through, exceeding the goal with time to spare. 

-"As its been simply put, Wes Kirkpatrick is hard not to like. A singer-songwriter of the truest sense, Kirkpatrick writes poetic Americana/folk-pop songs that you hear once and start humming along, hear twice and cant get them out of your head for days. With an already loyal following, its only a matter of a time before well all be singing along". 
-Relix Magazine

As heard on TV shows "Kingdom" and "Suits" 

Last edited Monday, January 9, 2017

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal