DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
Erin O'Dowd!
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

1/9/2017 at 11:20:23 PM GMT
Erin O'Dowd!

Hello! My name is Erin O'Dowd and I'm an Americana songwriter, from Tulsa, OK. I am coming to FAI this year for the first time, and would love to play your showcase! I am currently recording my first album Old Town with Travis Linville (producer, singer-songwriter, and guitarist for Hayes Carll). This song, Robin's Egg Blue, was a 2014 winner of the Searchlight Songwriting Competition, hosted by In Search of a Song Radio, a really neat PRX program hosted by Jason Wilbur, an excellent singer-songwriter and guitarist for John Prine. Playing music is my true love and my passion! I'm excited to keep on enjoying the ride. Please email me at erinodowd@gmail.com to book me as a part of your private showcase! You can also call me at (918) 812-9989. You can check out more about my music at www.erinodowd.com. Thanks!

Erin O'Dowd
Tulsa, OK
(918) 812-9989
erinodowd@gmail.com

Attached Images:

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal