DONATE NOW   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Become a Member
The MPress Room has some Thursday afternoon spots available
>
>|
Thread Actions

1/12/2017 at 5:23:17 PM GMT
The MPress Room has some Thursday afternoon spots available

1/16 UPDATE: OUR SCHEDULE IS FULL AND COMPLETE. We have been in touch with everyone we will be presenting to confirm their slots. We didn't have enough space to accommodate everyone, alas. Thanks to everyone for your interest!

Hi all,

As we finalize The MPress Room schedule, we're finding that nobody picked our Thursday afternoon slots, so we still have those available. (What do y'all have against Thursdays?) If you would like to share a 30-minute round to play a few songs in the best-decorated room in the Westin, please send your pitch to meredith@mpressrecords.com.  Preference given to non-traditional, contemporary, pushing-the-envelope, off-the-beaten-path acts. We have availability at 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm, and 3:30 pm.

Thanks!

Meredith Tarr

MPress Records

Last edited Monday, January 16, 2017
1/14/2017 at 2:39:15 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,
I would love to do a showcase on Thursday, preferably later in the day since I will be coming in from Chicago that morning. Is the 3:30pm slot available? My style is more of a jazzy, singer-songwriter style, and definitely not traditional folk. My album Resilience came out this year and charted at #18 on Folk DJ charts. You can check my music out on my website at robinleegarbermusic.com

1/14/2017 at 2:39:18 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,
I would love to do a showcase on Thursday, preferably later in the day since I will be coming in from Chicago that morning. Is the 3:30pm slot available? My style is more of a jazzy, singer-songwriter style, and definitely not traditional folk. My album Resilience came out this year and charted at #18 on Folk DJ charts. You can check my music out on my website at robinleegarbermusic.com

1/14/2017 at 2:39:19 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,

1/14/2017 at 2:39:21 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,

1/14/2017 at 2:39:24 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,

1/14/2017 at 2:39:27 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,

1/14/2017 at 11:40:55 PM GMT
Meredith, I just sent you an email. Please consider "Curtis & Loretta" for a round on Thursday.
Thanks !! Loretta Simonet, for Curtis & Loretta www.curtisandloretta.com

1/15/2017 at 12:13:12 AM GMT
Hello Meredith. I also just sent an email with our bio and video link as Steve and Kristi Nebel. We're available and interested in performing a slot on Thursday afternoon in your showcase.

1/15/2017 at 2:57:05 AM GMT
Hi Meredith,

I'd love to play. The only slot I could do is 2 pm. I specialize in envelope pushing.

Jim Page
http://jimpage.net/

Folk Alliance International, 512 Delaware Street, Kansas City MO 64105 • 816-221-FOLK (3655) • fai@folk.org

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal